Updated: January 2021
Trans Farm Oy
VAT code: 0832364-8
- Contact for matters relating to the Register
Contact person: Satu Pura
- Register name and registered data
Trans Farm`s marketing and customer register.
We handle the personal information of our customers as well as our potential customers and their representatives.
- Use of personal data
This information is used for customer relationship management and customer communication. In addition, the information is used for marketing purposes.
- Data content of the register
We collect your name, e-mail, phone, address, and other information you submit in order form. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our visitors, for example, when planning our marketing. In this way, we can target our communication as well as possible.
The following information can be stored of registered, i.e. your:
- Name, e-mail address and phone by contact form
- Company name and contact information
- Technical information and cookies sent to a registered person’s browser and related information
Collection of name and other contact information is based on the information you submit on order form, by e-mail exchange or personal contact over the phone or face to face with Trans Farm.
We also track cookies and your visit to the Trans Farm website that leaves information, such as IP address. Information sources of the register Personal data may also be purchased for one-off marketing from external registers. We can also collect personal information from public sources.
- Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to a third party.
- Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
Your personal information will not be transferred outside the EU or EEA area.
Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry has been protected by firewall, password and other technical means and is accessible only by people authorized by Trans Farm.
We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this Privacy Statement. Due to the obligations of the Accounting Act or other applicable law, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
- Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law:
- obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
- have access to your personal information and verify the personal data we have gathered about you;
- require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- require the removal of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
- obtain your personal data in a formatted form and transfer this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such personal information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
- require your personal data to be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of the applicable law.
You must send requests for your rights by e-mail with the following contact information:
Or in writing:Trans Farm Oy
Customer register inquiry
Trans Farm will respond to the requests within 1 month of the request unless there are special reasons to
extend the response time.
Changing the Privacy Statement
We are constantly trying to develop our services and therefore we reserve the right to change this privacy statement by notifying it on this page.